Monday, March 9, 2009

Track your photos with Google Earth

Unfortunately there are no new mobile phone camera shot today. I have been down with the flu: apparently it is colder than you may think stalking Metro entrances, busstops and the road in general, trying to get the best shot of every day life, with my kind-of beloved Sony Erisson C902.

But I did take time for some in-doors activities. isn't Google Earth one of the funniest tools ever. And kind of awesome?? If you share my interest in capturing everyday life with your mobile phone camerae odds are that your phone has a Google Earth feature. My SE c902 does.

Geo tags
Geo tags is the most usual name for it and it uses the gps in your mobile phone to position your shot on Google earth. I spend an evening tracking myself and my fieldwork efforts on the multitasking theme for this month. I realize that I need to broaden up my field of research.

The mission
If you are new to this blog my mission is to capture every day life with mobile phones. In both sense, i.e. I shoot everyday life with the camera in my Sony Ericsson C902 mobile phone and I shoot pictures of people using their phones in various ways under various themes. This months theme is Multitasking. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment